Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One of those days!

Today was one of those days I could eat a whole box of Twinkies by myself and not feel 1 ounce of guilt! My 3 yr old was acting very 3!!! my newborn was acting very newborn!!!! lol I was overwhelmed with that chaos. While my mind was stressing about other things! what color to paint the vanity,what comforter to buy my daughter...KID OVERLOAD..PROJECT OVERLOAD!! We bought a house that needs a lot of TLC. At times I regret it but once the project is done I am glad I live here..These are some of our before pictures of my current project The Master Bathroom! I didn't take great pictures because I was rushing that day but basically this is it. Baby blue bathroom with old fixtures,old wallpaper border, old carpet..yes i said carpet there was baby blue carpet in the bathroom it grossed me out just thinking what all was on that carpet. Lets just say we got rid of that carpet before we even moved in..

The toilet is hidden behind this wall!

Ugly blue! Old vanity with gold everything!!! There is a small closet on the left and next to the shower for storage..SO now do you understand my stress!! all these ideas roaming in my mind. Wishing I had the money for new this new that! all while listening to my 6 week old scream/cry my 3 yr old climb on the counter to get a cookie and whine/cry the whole way up! all I could think of is WHERE's THE CREAM FILLING!!! I sound pretty negative(sorry) but I snapped out of it soon! I prayed for strength and it came. This is all part of being a stay at home mom I guess. Hopefully tomorrow it will be less crazy! I'm excited to continue with my project but if it drives me this crazy I'll have to place it on the back burner while I learn how to juggle life with 2! I'll also need to control my emotional eating habits!! good thing Twinkies no longer live in my home!!! ;) When I finish my project I'll be sure to post picture!

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard to balance everything and I can't belive you really enjoy twinkies!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog and I love your sense of humor! You crack me up! Love u girl!

    ReplyDelete