Tuesday, November 8, 2011

AND IT HITS ME!!!



It's obvious I know. Was I in denial? of course! Do I want to accept it? not at all!!... it hit me hard tonight how much my little girl has grown. The truth is that it makes me cry thinking of it. I love her even when she is super! super! naughty ( Sadie's favorite word "super") or super super whinny! I was looking at old pictures of her and I just have been thinking about her so much this week. Like the funny things she use to do when she was little and all the mischievous things she has done. There are a few things about her that drive me nuts..like the fact that she hasn't grown out of the whole putting things in her mouth!! everything goes in her mouth. Makes me nervous as heck. Sadie also loves to break all of her toys! Makes it really hard for me to want to buy her "new" toys. I have a love hate relationship with her energy level especially when mine is low!! but I am grateful that she is healthy enough to be as crazy as she is..I love watching her wiggly wiggly wiggly (that's what she sings when she dances) and I love when she stands on my tall dustpan and uses the long handle as a microphone and sings her heart out..I love when she starts talking jibberish and says "I speaking Spanish mom "(yeah I am that Mexican mom that hasn't tried hard enough to speak Spanish to her kid, my bad..she can take Spanish in school!!).. I am always amazed at how forgiving she is when I loose my patience with her. i love her for that! She recently keeps saying how excited she is to go to school and it makes me sad. I feel like she is breaking up with me lol! It really is difficult to think that in several months she wont rely on me 100% She will rely on her teacher,lunch lady,her playground monitor and her bus driver to teach her,feed her, protect her and get her home safely! all the things I do for her on a daily! I shouldn't be so dramatic but its a BIG deal people! I do have to accept it and allow her to be that big girl she is becoming but as a mother its sooo hard.. today it has hit more then ever and I hope I'm not the only one that has felt this way. If so I need to see a shrink!

Here is a picture of my baby girl when she was about 18months this is a great picture because it shows the real sadie, so cute and sweet but with mischief in her eyes!! lol sure enough 20 min. after this picture she went head first into a bucket full of ice and soda, because she wanted soda!! she was soaked and not scared at all!! I think I freaked out more then her.
Before the bobbing for soda incident

After!
This is the sweet little angel in her cousins clothes. After she got soaked!



No comments:

Post a Comment