Thursday, December 22, 2011

GALLy It's been a while

It sure has been a while!! been a bit busy getting myself back in working order and my house back in some what of order too. Last month I got my gallbladder taken out and it was something unexpected. I went to the E.R after several days of really bad abdominal pain. (the day after thanksgiving to be exact) Luckily I listened to my sister that google's and WebMD's everything lol and sure enough she was right..it was my gallbladder and had to be taken out. I could hear my sister in my head in the E.R saying "I told you" I think that was more irritating then the pain my gallbladder was causing me.. The in and out surgery turned into a 4 day stay at the hospital,to make the long story short surgery and an ERCP later I was home..at last!!..all I wanted was to just be home with my kids especially my 3 month old that needed to be fed by his mommy. It was such an eery feeling leaving the hospital. When I walked out the door the sun hit my eyes and I didn't even know what day it was. I told my hubby that this was probably what it felt like to be released from jail after serving a long sentence..except I wasn't remorseful or revengeful..ehh! close enough.. so once I got home I was in pain but I was ready to put my MOM face on and get to work. Those few days in jail/hospital really made me think about my health, my kids and my husband. I hated being away from them and not able to be of help. I loved that my husband was there next to me and helping my through it all but I didn't like that I couldn't return the favor. It made me appreciate a lot of things..Today I'm feeling better, physically and mentally. I am ready to take on 2012 and spend this Christmas with my family! This year I have been blessed in many ways and am so grateful for it all. I love this time of year because it gives me the opportunity to reflect on the life of Jesus Christ, on his birth and the greatest sacrifice of all time, the atonement. I am in debt to him for all he has done for me. I know he lives and that one day he will return and I hope to see him face to face and call him Wonderful,Counsellor,Mighty God,Everlasting father....Prince of peace!! I hope everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas this year..Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! be safe and if your feeling sick and google and WebMD say you got something..then you got something!! lol make an appointment and enjoy the rest of the the holidays and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


6 For unto us a achild is bborn, unto us a cson is given: and thedgovernment shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, eCounsellor, The fmighty gGod, The heverlastingFather, The Prince of iPeace.



1 comment:

  1. I saved your life fool! hahahahahahaha! Glad you are better and let's tell 2011 to shove it and make 2012 a great year!!! Lol! Love you!

    ReplyDelete